MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

New baby

After buying second hand phones for almost 8 years, I've decided to purchase a brand new Nokia E65. It's marketing slogan is "Where Style Meet Substance" and I couldn't agree more. I love everything about it - from quick wi-fi connection, 2MP camera, nice mp3 player, streaming video / video recorder, ebook reader, quick office, email exchange and more. It's a business phone without sacrificing beauty. After successfully installing the most commonly used softwares, I asked myself if that was all there is to it. No, it doesn't stop there. I found out that there are about hundreds of things that you can install to maximize this 3rd edition S60 series phone. I will not enumerate the stuff that I downloaded but let's just say that it's more than enough to help me manage my day-to-day activities.

1 comments:

Rosetta Stone said...

The taste of new phone features advanced equipment