MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, September 28, 2007

All Set

Whew! I just finished packing our stuff for tomorrow's Baguio trip. I can't be more excited because this is the first time that we will go out of town without a yaya. Our luggage is cramped with Sandy's toys (baby doll, books, small camera toy, crayons, colored pens) so I'll have something to distract her on the long trip. She's one impatient little lady and we need all the "tools" to make our journey bearable. I'll be putting her to sleep early because were leaving in approximately 5 hours. Wish us luck!

1 comments:

moncler jackets said...

Thank you for sharing!This is a wonderful feeling when you go shopping.The concept has been conceived and finished the final combination.