MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

All About Me

Snagged from Alpha

Guilty Pleasure ~ Being a couch potato

My weakness is ~ I'm a control freak. I find it hard to stop myself from telling someone how to do things.

My strength is ~ I'm such a happy person that I always laugh at my problems.

What Do You Do When You First Wake Up? ~ Try not to wake the little girl so I can work quietly before she wakes up.

When It Rains ~ You order DVD and watch all day while eating.

Who Do You Love? ~ My small family above all

Do You Read Your Horoscope? ~ Not really

Blog Addiction ~ Blogger friends and celebrity gossips

Tattoos ~ None.

MAC or PC ~ PC.

80’s Music ~ New Order - Regret

What’s on your iPod? ~ Tons of alternative rock music.

Travel Dreams ~ Around the world like Alpha. To be specific, Europe and Bahamas

On my day off ~ What is day off? lol. A mother doesn't have one.

One of your top 100 to do before you die ~ Aside from the usual financial preparations for the family, I'd love to sky dive.

Favorite homemade meal ~ Mechado

If you were not what you are right now, what would you be doing? ~ I'm probably an astronomer. My greatest dream.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mothers really don't have a day off, the only time is when they are sleeping!

Anonymous said...

Great Post. Thanks for sharing.

isotretinoin 10mg said...

isotretinoin 10mg is used to treat severe acne that has not responded to other treatments. It works by decreasing the size of the sebaceous glands in the skin. The sebaceous glands are responsible for creating sebum, the oil in skin that can clog pores and cause acne. When the sebum is controlled, breakouts stop.