MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Junk is all around me

I'm looking for cheap custom boxes that I can use as storage boxes. We have so many old clothes, toys, books, house stuff that I want to put away but I want it to be organized so I wouldn't find any problems finding them in the future. My husband complains all the time whenever he wants to revisit his past (translation: look at old useless junk with sentimental value) because I always tell him that whatever he's looking for is buried so deep it'd be impossible to get it. It's true though. Even my old journals and drawings are now good as gone. Unless I can find a way to organize all our junk, and perhaps have the heart to throw some of the useless ones away, my stuff will never see the light of day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah saving old stuff is really tough as it may get lost and its a big problem to find it in future.I have the same problems too:(

Anonymous said...

We have a lot of junk in our house too! It bothers the mind a little, especially when going traveling. Storage boxes at Walmart, for instance are of use.

Anonymous said...

It would be nice if we could get some help cleaning up our junk!

MAC Cosmetics Outlet said...

Hope everyone keep good mood.I will continue reading your post for it tackles different issues in our society that keeps me interested and go on reading the rest of your articles.I am glad to post my views and points in this blog!I’m very glad that a writer like you invests your time in a meaningful and useful way.