MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Classic Timepieces

One of the things that I will do if I win the lottery is to buy breitling watches for all the men in my family. I've always wanted to give expensive watches as presents to my loved ones but I'm neither a celebrity nor a rich entrepreneur to be able to afford that. For now, I'm just happy to browse through these fine watches from the FeelGoodWatches.com web site. I still can't get over how expensive they are, especially the fact that other people can afford them. I've read somewhere that the Russian President Vladimir Putin wears the most expensive watch among Russian politicians. His patek philippe costs $60,000, which weirdly enough is also his annual wage.

The price of patek phillipe watches range from $9,000 to $160,000 at the Feel Good Watches web site. Some of them are pre-owned by the way so if you're looking for a classic timepiece at a relatively cheaper price, head over to feelgoodwatches.com and start owning your very own patek phillipe or Jaeger-LeCoultre.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting article whom you post.
Here I can read about feature and product reviews into additional knowledge for me and I am very grateful to the author of this blog.
This product is really incredible with various features that have and I also interested to have this product as my collection.
Cool watches

Christian Louboutin said...

I'm neither a celebrity nor a rich entrepreneur to be able to afford that. For now, I'm just happy to browse through these fine watches from the FeelGoodWatches.com web site. I still can't get over how expensive they are, especially the fact that other people can afford them.