MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, September 04, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #140

1. I feel so rejuvenated and alert after running in the treadmill for 15 minutes straight.

2. Talking to my daughter and hearing her ridiculous stories is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: Annie talking from Dibo the Gift Dragon and the sound of crayons falling because Sandy just dropper her art tray.

4. It’s Friday and I'm glad that I'm 90% done with my design projects.

5. The last time I ate in a restaurant alone was one year ago.

6. We have no plans this Labor day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to logging off early, tomorrow my plans include shopping and eating our and Sunday, I want to have a full body  massage.

10 comments:

ullapool said...

I really admire you. Helping your friend achieve full potential is truly wonderful. I will check this out myself as I have one or two friends who may be interested in doing this. Have a great day.

coach handbags said...

I really envy you. To help your friend reach full potential is really fantastic. I will come and see me one or two friends might be interested in doing this. Wish you have a nice day.

NFL Jerseys said...

I think this is a great post. One thing that I find the most helpful is number five. Sometimes when I write, I just let the flow of the words and information come out so much that I loose the purpose. It’s only after editing when I realize what I’ve done. There’s defiantly a lot of great tips here I’m going to try to be more aware of.

Tiffany Jewelry said...

Really do, we should have time to do more exercise, exercise their bodies, the timing of a very full, meaningful life was over.

asics shoes said...

Is really very good advice, now really need more articles, give us more different feeling.

gucci outlet said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

asics shoes outlet said...

I guess it will depend on the packages/freebies and which mascot Sandy would like to see on her party. She's all for Jollibee now after missing her last year's party (she was in the hospital then) but I'd like to show her the Hello Kitty happy meal toys first before she make any decisions.

discount bags said...

This article is useful for me.I am appreciate it very much.

North Face Outlet said...

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.

North Face Denali said...

North Face Denali is often a San Francisco based company that was established in 1968. North Face Denali Jacket designed, manufactured