MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Crawling The Net

I stumble upon crawlingthenet.com while searching for an ecommerce software. I think it's a great site for companies who want to increase their visibility online. CrawlingTheNet is an online advertising website that lists advertisers in their very own search engine. For as low as $0.01 per click, these advertisers will get targeted clicks from CrawlingTheNet visitors. It's free to sign up but a deposit of $10 minimum is needed so you can bid on keywords.

To maximize your account, you should try to bid wisely for keywords. The higher your bid is, the higher your chances that your website will be displayed on top of the search results for the said keyword. Just like what my client used to say, you need to spend money on advertising if you want to do well. I believe he spends almost $2000 monthly on advertising alone for his affiliate programs. A bit high yes, but he earns more than $8000 a month from the same programs so if you do the math, $2000 doesn't really sound bad at all.

4 comments:

Bela said...

daan lang sis bago ako matulog...

Anonymous said...

"Stumble upon crawlingthenet.com" sounds seem something different.Anyway what is a big deal on "online advertising"? I think it's one kind of habit to share ones feeling to others...After reading your blog i don't think that is not so shock as you say........

search engine placement said...

These is one of the great post which you can share with us. The higher your bid is, the higher your chances that your website will be displayed on top of the search results for the said keyword.

MAC Cosmetics Outlet said...

I enjoyed to be at here because one of my point has been cleared here. I will continue reading your post for it tackles different issues in our society that keeps me interested and go on reading the rest of your articles.Thank you!