MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Moody Mondays

Moody Mondays

This week's Moody Mondays is all about "Back To School".


Do you have any special school memories or stories you would like to tell us?

Yes. I remember when I was in grade school. I used to be very active when it comes to joining events and talent shows. I was practicing my dance routine (in my leotards) in our small gymnasium when I saw that the three girls in the front seat are sniggering at something. I have the feeling that they were laughing at me but know that it's not possible since I always check myself in front of the mirror. When I was done, I looked in the dressing room mirror and realized that I have a rip on my armpit. It wasn't noticeable at first but the home theater lighting that was used on the stage was so bright that the hole was visible to anyone. It was humiliating.


If you have children, when do they head back to school?
Sandy just started school last June. We weren't planning on enrolling her but after seeing how she got excited whenever she goes to summer school, we just changed our minds. Our decision was right; she loves school and always come home with a star on her hand.

2 comments:

Rosetta Stone said...

Now I am living in school, the memory of the study found life is still the best

mac cosmetics said...

I think it may be help all of you. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty blog with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! all the best!