MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, July 20, 2007

Drink Your Daily Vegetables

I love eating vegetables even when I was a kid. When I get married the first thing that my mother in law asked me is if I eat them, which is kind of weird. I found out later that her kids including hubby are picky eaters. My husband eats one serving a week compared to recommended five servings of veggies and fruits daily. And as much as I want to feed him healthy foods, we simply don't have time to cook.


The good news is that even though you are busy to eat the right amount of vegetables, you can still get nutrients by drinking My Daily Veggies. My Daily Veggies is a delicious blend of whole dried vegetables that can be mixed with water and drink, or mix into your favorite dishes to boost their nutritional value. A single packet contains two full servings of whole vegetables, as defined by the USDA. When you drink My Daily Veggies, you can get the same fiber, the same vitamins, the same minerals, enzymes and phytonutrients as real fresh vegetables.

My Daily Veggies is a high-end daily nutritional supplement produced by Lane Labs, LLC. Their website, drinkyourveggies.com, will give you a third box for free when you order 2 boxes of My Daily Veggies in the next 60 days. A packet in warm water can serve as a quick and satisfying snack especially if you're in a hurry and can't stop for lunch. It's a great alternative to turning your inadequate diet to a healthy one.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

makulay ang buhay... makulay ang buhay pag may sinabawang gulay..

hehehehe... i have the same post! :)