MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, July 04, 2008

The Business Side

I'm thinking of putting up computer rentals near Sandy's school. I noticed that new shops and services are sprouting like mushrooms in that area, including a new condo property. I want to take advantage of the opportunity that no one has thought of putting up a computer shop yet. The problem is I have no idea how to run a business. And I'm too lazy to go out and acquire business permits and such. Perhaps I can ask my mom to help me, she's an expert when it comes to business applications plus, she might do all the work for me LOL. That's what mothers are for right? I'm not taking advantage or anything. She finds these things exciting whereas I find excitement in planning details.

0 comments: