MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Random Qs

What makes you laugh? Sandy's antics

Who is your hero? My mom. She worked so hard all her life to give me and my brother a nice life. It wasn't what you'd call comfortable but we never felt deprived.

Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
My husband and Sandy, in Boracay or Baguio.

How many pairs of shoes do you own? 8 Pairs to be exact. At least, those are the ones that I still wear.

Who do you blame for your mood today? I'm so tired on a Monday so I blame it on our stressful weekend. We woke up so early yesterday because Sandy's lips are so swollen and had to be rushed to the ER.

What is something scientists need to invent? Everyone would love to have this - Cars that don't need fuel

Have you ever broken a bone? No.

Do you watch local news? Why? Never. They just bring me down. I only hear about news second hand from my husband.

How big is your bed? Big enough? Queen and a single bed combined for the little girl

0 comments: