MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Busy Day Today

So what's new? I honestly can't remember not being busy ever since I decided to work from home and raise a toddler at the same time. I'm not complaining. In fact, I'm very thankful that I found this job. Aside from having the luxury of being with my daughter at all times, I'm also free to pursue other online projects. The problem here is the more I earn, the more I spend on frivolous things such as shoes, bags and clothes. And did I mention my addiction to little girl's toys? I just can't buy enough for my daughter. It seems that I want to give her all the toys that I wanted when I was a kid.

Anyway, since I need to pay a lot of bills, I'll have to accept that everyday will always be, a busy day. Besides, I know I'd get sick if I have to spend my whole day doing nothing.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

this happens when you have access to money

all what I can say is you need to control yourself if you actually want to save money..