MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

QOTW 25

See more entries here.

1. Your true happiness? My small family

2. Which is more embarrassing to you? Walking with toilet paper on your shoe or with your pants unzipped? With pants unzipped. I even dream about this all the time. There's nothing more embarrassing than having some stranger peek at your unmentionables.

3. Would you rather be gossiped about or never talked about at all? Gossiped. I love gossip ;), bad or good. At least, people find you interesting enough to talk about you.

4. Would you rather find one million dollars or find true love? True love AND one million dollars LOL

5. Which is worse? Foot odor or armpit odor? Armpit. Its so much closer to my face.

6. Who would you want to meet? Snoopy, Mickey Mouse, Garfield, or Bugs Bunny? Why? None of the above. Gawd.

7. Would you rather have wheels or wings? Wings to go with my devilishly beautiful face bwahahahha. You're probably getting annoyed reading my answers now :)

8. How do you feel about haunted houses? Would you visit one? NEVER!! It's my worst nightmare. Even the ones from the circus scare me to bits.

9. Which would be worse? Bleeding to death or starving to death? I don't really know and I don't want to find out.

10. Which is worse? Stepping in a dog poo or sitting in gum? Dog poo. Ewww.

1 comments:

Tiffany Jewelry said...

Thank you for sharing, you're right, you're just for me is very useful. I really like your post.