MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

QOTW 24

1. How was your day yesterday?
Same o'l. Worked like crazy, played with the little girl and watched my fave TV show at night.

2. Who do you dislike most? People who are so dull to talk to, people who don’t recognize your talent, or people who are better looking than you?
I think dislike is a strong word. Perhaps if I have to choose who I'd rather not get stuck with, I'd choose dull people.

3. When you we’re still single or if you’re single, do you tend to date people younger or older than you?
I used to date all types of men bwahahaha

4. Do you have any fears, phobias, or concerns about doctors?
None

5. What five things that you have done in life that you are most proud of?
- Gave birth / raising a human being
- Mastered a skill and earn money with it
- Finished a degree in Computer Engineering
- Buy anything I want with my own money (except a dream house)
- Help my parents / family

6. Are you an optimist, pessimist, or realist? Explain.
I've always been the realist in the family while my husband is the idealist.

7. Which is worse, seeing someone chewing their fingernails or picking their nose?
Picking their nose isn't that bad as long as they don't wipe it on furniture

8. Would you rather kiss a stranger or someone you hate?
Kiss a stranger. :D

9. Would you rather be lost at sea or in a desert? Why?
I'd rather not get lost please!

10. Would you rather speak with God for one minute or add one year to your life?
Talk to God.

0 comments: