MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, July 14, 2008

QOTW

Join here!

1. List your 2 fave site or blog/s and link us up! Tell us why!
Anton Blogs - to read reviews on places and restaurants that I’d like to try out someday
Girlk talk (Femalenetwork) - Lots of fashion tips, celebrity gossips, and cheap kikay items for sale

2. List two bad habits that you have. Now tell me which one you would be willing to give up first.
Control freak and ebook addict. I sometimes choose reading over sleeping. I can give up ebooks easily though but I will find it hard to let other people take total control on things that I believe I can do better.

3. What spice or seasoning is your favorite? Which one can you add to anything and make it taste better?
I love basil and oregano.

4. What is your birthstone? Do you like it? Or you want to change it?
Pearl. Not crazy about it. I’d like something cooler like Turquoise or Sapphire

5. Do you know what’s your name means? What?
Joy = Happy bwahahaha. What else?

6. What color polish do you most often wear? Or do you wear one?
I don’t wear nail polish. But if I have to, I’d go for dark purple on short nails.

7. Think about this for a second - When you fasten your pants do you button first of zip first?
Button first

8. Which do you prefer, someone snoring right next to you on a plane or a baby crying right next to you on a plane too?
My husband snores so I’m used to it.

9. Which would you prefer, made to eat bugs or drink sour milk? Why?
Eat bugs. They are at least tasty compared to sour milk

10. Which is worse, your roommate eating all the food or wearing your clothes?
Probably wearing my clothes. Although eating all my food is considered a crime as well

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice question answering session :p