MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Financial Support

The Husband is hinting that he wants to spend his birthday in Singapore, just in time for F1 racing. My answer is always an automatic no because I'd rather go to the beach than shop/tour in Singapore. Plus I don't really have a budget for an out of the country trip. A friend told me she always gets cash advance whenever she goes on vacation but I'm not comfortable spending money that I don't have yet. Unless it's something huge like my daughter's educational plan, school tuition or unexpected car repairs and medical situations, I'll do my best not to spend beyond our means. Having said all that, it's still a great comfort knowing that we can always get cash advance in case of emergencies.

0 comments: