MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Monday Bug Tag

Tag from Kathy and Jane

1. complete this phrase: “if only i could..

~ turn back time, I would've invest my money on real estate

2. did you get enough sleep last night?

~ enough sleep for me is 5 hours so yes

3. what were you doing before you slept last night?

~ reading an ebook on my phone

4. first thing you thought about this morning when you woke up?

~ my weird dream about ducks

5. do u ever wonder why the sky is blue?

~ Yes when I was young. I also wondered if it's possible to stand on the clouds :)

6.Did you ever try to skip meals?

~ Used to when I was crash dieting. It's impossible now though because I get hungry all the time

7. lights on or off?

~ Light off please.

9. are you afraid of the dark?

~ Yes, when I'm alone, which is so rare.

10. favorite hangout/s?

~ My work area inside our room, the beach

11. people you can’t live without?

~ my husband and daughter

12. what are your plans for tonight?

~ dinner with the troops, help sandy with her homework, watch some tv then story time with her papa.

13. favorite song when you’re sleepy?

~ my mom used to sing Today when I was young. whenever I hear that song, I am filled with so much happiness and contentment as I remember those days when I put my head on my mom's lap. I now sing it to Sandy before she sleeps too.

14. Do you love someone, right now?

~ of course LOL. haven't you been reading my answers?

15. are you a giver or a taker?

~ i try to be both

16. if you could choose another name,

~ I love the name Audrey

18. last text message from?

~ my stalker haha

20. stuck on a desert island & could have only one KIND of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

~ beef kaldereta

21. favorite tv commercial/s?

~ anything creative.

22. if you were dead and your soul was given another chance, what would you do first?

~ spend time with my family. then fix the world any way I can.

23. if you could choose your eye color,what color would you like to have?

~ green :) I just find it magical whenever I see someone with green eyes

24. what are the things you always bring?

~ my phone, tissue, credit card, make up kit

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

complete this phrase: “if only i could..

Be more focus i could achieve so much