MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Rainy Escapade @ The Beach

We went to Subic with Sherwin's family last Saturday. I was really looking forward to this trip coz it has been a long time since hubby and I went to the beach. The last time was when we were trying to conceive Sandy hehe. It was also Sandy's first beach escapade so we bought her a bathing suit, sunscreen and a cute floating device with roof. Unfortunately, it rained so the water was icy cold. The waves are crashing loudly and she got really scared of the water.

I really love this picture. Even though it was raining, the sun was up when we reached the shore. The waves are still a little wild making my little Sophie uneasy. You can see below how she tries to hide from the sun and it seems she can't get close enough to mommy.


We wanted to take advantage of the sun so we changed her to a bathing suit and that was when she decided that she hates the sand.

Here she is again, scared of the waves. You'd think the monsters are coming to get her the way she was holding on to me. I know she's afraid but it gives me satisfaction that she finds comfort in my arms. It feels so nice to know that she trusts me to get her away from all the bad things in life.

It started to rain again in the afternoon but we still managed to have fun.

Sandy and I were inseparable, lol. That's how she is whenever she's in a new place. She doesn't want anyone to carry her but me which explains why Sherwin doesn't have a lot of pictures with her.







1 comments:

Asics Shoes said...

The Beach is a 2000 drama film by the Trainspotting production team consisting of John Hodge, producer Andrew Macdonald and director Danny Boyle.