MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, February 06, 2006

The day ate Gabby came to visit

Gabby, my favorite niece went to our house to play with Sandy. We experimented with Sandy's hair by using small clips from my Mom. She doesn't have much hair but I was able to gather a couple of strands. I love having Gabby over but it made me realize that I can't have a baby and a toddler at the same time.




It was a very interesting day. Gabby will shout and dance while Sandy is taking a nap. I tried telling her to keep it down but she's so excited to play with her cousin that she can't seem to stop.






We also bought a new carrier because Sandy's gotten too heavy to be carried all the time. Here are a couple of pictures of her in the carrier. I don't think she likes it very much but she managed to stay inside for 30 minutes so I guess that's a huge improvement.


6 comments:

moncler jackets said...

The baby is so cute.Once while at the park I had wild rats come up to me and tap me on the ankle asking me to feed them. Then, my pet rat Gabby came into my life.

Ray Ban sunglasses said...

It was a very interesting day.Your baby is so cute and so beautiful.I admire you very much.

mac cosmetics said...

hey! good post it is the easy way to earn extra money by writing the content and i love to write thanks for sharing it with everyone...........

Juicy Couture Outlet Online said...

The baby is grower day after day,she will become a beautiful lady one day!

Asics Shoes said...

I think these things are very well. Now the network shopping is very wise choice. Thank you for the recommended!

Juicy Couture Sale said...

I found so many interesting stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles,