MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, April 10, 2006

what a wonderful world

I always see the question "what is happiness to you?" being asked over and over again. I won't pretend that the first thing that comes to mind is money. Tons of it.

At night though, when I'm lying in bed and sleep won't come easily, I see these two sleeping figures beside me.

THIS, is happiness.



Seeing my husband holding our daughter. Or just hearing their quiet snores (LOUD in my husband's case.)

I never thought I could ever love anyone as much as I loved my husband. But I did. I love our daughter very much. And I know her father will absolutely do everything in his power to make her happy. I'm so blessed to have them.



2 comments:

mac cosmetics said...

I think your blog post was secretly a awesome beginning to a potential series of blog posts about this topic. So many people pretend to comprehend what they’re talking about when it comes to this topic and generally, very few people actually get it. You seem to grasp it though, so I think you ought to run with it. Thanks a lot!

Asics Shoes said...

I think these things are very well. Now the network shopping is very wise choice. Thank you for the recommended!