MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

One Satisfied Client

I just received the final payment for a design job that I finished recently. The client was very happy with the new design and appreciative on the way I coded the page. The pay isn't much if you consider how long it took me to convert the page. I'm still working my way with valid xhtml/css so everything is still new but equally exciting. It feels so good whenever I make my clients happy. I love my job and I treat each design project as if it's mine. My favorite projects are website makeovers because they are usually so outdated and I have this need to help them see that there's so much that they can do with their web sites. So now, when they say that they are attracting more customers, their search engine placements are better or simply love the new look, I feel that I made a difference and therefore, consider myself a success.

3 comments:

gucci shoes said...

I believe you! You can see for work very professional! I like!

asics shoes said...

Hi! Very glad to be able to see your post, you said well, I agree, thank you, hope to see more of your articles, continue!

asics shoes said...

I love my job and I treat each design project as if it's mine. My favorite projects are website makeovers because they are usually so outdated and I have this need to help them see that there's so much that they can do with their web sites.