MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Phone Tag

1. Your phone rings. Who is the most likely caller? 
My husband or lately, a real estate broker.

2. How long do you chat on the phone each day?
I don't chat that much on the phone lately. With millions of things to do each day, there's just no time to talk for hours.

3. Who do you speak to the most?
My mom ever since she got a new phone.

4. Do you often not answer if a certain person comes up on your caller id?
Oh yeah, I hide from most people.

5. Do you phone friends at work? 
Not really unless I want to confirm dinner and party plans.

6. Do you make personal calls at work? 
All the time.

7. Who do you always say “I love you” at the end of the call? 
My husband and my little girl. She loves it when I call her.

8. Do you use a landline or cell more often?
Cellphone. It's much convenient.

9. Who in the blogosphere that you haven’t chatted with but would like to?
No one really, I've chatted with almost everyone I know.

8 comments:

Stock Photography said...

Phone tag is very good post

negocios rentables said...

Hello, very interesting your post, The same thing happens to my, to my loves I say "love you" before hanging the telephone

asics shoes said...

Hi! Very glad to be able to see your post, you said well, I agree, thank you, hope to see more of your articles, continue!

asics shoes said...

Once you have saved the mp3 files, all you need do is select from the options menu the "PSP Audio Format", and the file will be saved correctly.

Cash for junk cars said...

Wow great conversion you have made over here regarding the phone tag it's quite impressive and mostly looks common..

chiropractic marketing said...

There are so many nice phone tags. I like all this conversation. You give an interesting answer. I think the same thing is happened with most of people.

Driving Unlicensed said...

We all using phone tag when someone call us. There are so many useful phone tags. I will try it when unnecessary calls comes on my home phone.

security alarms said...

It is a nice post about phone tag. Now a days phone are so necessary for everyone. Th cellphone take place the home landlines phone. Most of time my kid received my home land line phone.