MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

5 For Wednesday

1. Which is your favorite grocery store? Why?
I like shopping at Rustan's if budget is not an issue. I wouldn't mind the difference if it's just one item but Php15-Php30 per item is a big deal when you buy more than 20 pcs. The reason why I want to shop there however is because it never gets crowded. The choices are also good, plenty of imported items like pasta sauces, spices, oven-ready meals.

2  What is the worst and weirdest food you have ever eaten?
I would say this baked oyster who turned out to be bad.

3. Pancakes, Waffles or French Toast which do you prefer? Why?
I love them all. Add some bacon, sausages and eggs on the side and I'm in heaven. Five days straight of eating just that and I will need diet pills soon.

4. Do you eat the ‘heels’ of bread loaves?
Yes, no good in wasting food.

5. Are there certain food items that you enjoy so much that you dare not have
them around because you will over indulge?
All kinds of sweets especially those egg tarts from Lord Stowe.

10 comments:

NFL Jerseys said...

This is a great post,which has a lot of readers.
Such kind of post giving us various knowaledge,it worthy to read.It is so wonderful.

mac cosmetics said...

In this particular case, if someone is interested, it’s a single fix for a single security vulnerability. Well, a potential whole class of problems, but only a single known point. Which was now actually more of a problem with the Quicktime plug-in (on Windows) and not in Firefox itself, but in this case it’s a good idea to fix it in Firefox as well, to prevent any future problems from the same direction. You can look at the actual bug report for more technical information, if you really want to.

Tiffany jewelry said...

Werder Bremen Midfielder Torsten Frings is due to a red card, which he, on Tuesday evening in the test match against the Turkish champion Galatasaray Istanbul had seen from his club fined been.

moncler jackets said...

Wednesday is in the middle of the common Western 5-day workweek that starts on Monday and finishes on Friday. Also, when Sunday is taken as the first of every week, Wednesday is the day in the middle. The German name for the day, Mittwoch (literally: "mid-week"), replaced the former name Wodanstag ("Wodan's day") in the tenth century.

Rosetta Stone said...

I also like you be fond of, shopping for clothes is my favorite

Coach Outlet Online said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in this topic. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

gucci outlet online said...

Which was now actually more of a problem with the Quicktime plug-in and not in Firefox itself, but in this case it’s a good idea to fix it in Firefox as well, to prevent any future problems from the same direction.Thank you!

asics shoes said...

You write really good articles, very attractive, I feel very shocked. I hope you can continue with your work, come on!

lebron james shoes said...

this is an interesting post of Q&A.

Carrera sunglasses online said...

I enjoyed to be at here because one of my point has been cleared here. I will continue reading your post for it tackles different issues in our society that keeps me interested and go on reading the rest of your articles.Thank you!