MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, December 05, 2008

Make Over

I'm planning to give my brother-in-law a mock exit sign for his birthday this December. We saw one being used at a room makeover and thought that it will be a great addition to his. He wants to re-decorate his room (as a present to himself) and remove all traces of his teenage years. So far, he managed to say goodbye to his Jennifer Love Hewitt, jLo and Jessica Simpson posters. He still has a long way to go but he's going to start painting the room a nice shade of powder blue next week. If he's good to me, I might throw in an extra floor lamp and some wooden blinds to give his room a new feel.

After writing this, I'm now itching to give our bedroom a new look as well. But I know I need to be patient because whatever renovations, minor or major will go to waste as we're planning to move out first quarter next year.

12 comments:

cheap flights said...

Hmm, its great and seems cool for your brother. But I have also a suggestion for you that you should include the travel category into your blog and should provide he information about the vacations and hotels and then I think you will find more traffic to your blog. Thanks

NFL Jerseys said...

I think this is a great post. One thing that I find the most helpful is number five. Sometimes when I write, I just let the flow of the words and information come out so much that I loose the purpose. It’s only after editing when I realize what I’ve done. There’s defiantly a lot of great tips here I’m going to try to be more aware of.

manolo blahnik said...

Thank you for sharing this information, hope you can often see after the information, get more people to useful things, continue to...

Christian Louboutin said...

He still has a long way to go but he's going to start painting the room a nice shade of powder blue next week. If he's good to me, I might throw in an extra floor lamp and some wooden blinds to give his room a new feel.

MBT Shoes said...

I could not leave over in the kitchen.I like making cake with the over.

Coach Outlet Store Online said...

I stumbled across your site, and I think that your advise works for everyone, young at art or not! I especially loved the part about understanding what music has to do with your art.thank you!

asics shoes said...

You write really good articles, very attractive, I feel very shocked. I hope you can continue with your work, come on!

moncler jackets said...

It’s only after editing when I realize what I’ve done. There’s defiantly a lot of great tips here I’m going to try to be more aware of.

real estate louisa va said...

This type of make over is best for our home, it gives beautiful look to our home. I am so glad to looking this interior design, i thought if i followed this for my house then it will gives great look.

color fix said...

I just like the your ideas of make over. Continue doing such innovative ideas. Thanks for sharing!

richmond real said...

It's good idea to make over the room. You suggest your brother to put some modern interior stuff to his room. Jessica simpson is also one of my favorite actress. He should keep her poster on his room wall. And good luck for his new room makeover.

printed mugs said...

Good make over ideas. Keep doing such innovative things. And off course discuss with us.