MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Happy Father's Day to the Fathers in my life

Kuya:
I just knew that all our wrestling matches, angry confrontations, rough plays, corny jokes and late night tv show marathons will give you insight on how fun it is to raise a daughter. Congratulations for making it this far hehe. I salute you!

Papa: I have been your baby girl for the longest time. Thank you for all the wonderful things you have done.
1. I still remember this one Christmas when you bought me a very expensive pair of boots even if you didn't have enough money.
2. Vague memories of me seeing my shadow being lifted from the ground to your shoulder
3. Allowing me to date at such a young age and even allow questionable looking young men enter our house
4. Inventing stories so I won't get scared at night
5. Letting me go so I can marry the man I love.

Sherwin's Dad (+): I'm sorry we didn't get to meet. I just want to thank you and congratulate you as well for raising a good man. Sherwin adores you so much and I'm pretty sure you could've been a great father-in-law. He tries so hard to be the best father for our little Sophie and so excited to teach her all the lessons he learned from you.

3 comments:

Nike shox clearance said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

moncler jackets said...

Father's Day is a widely known celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society. It is celebrated on the third Sunday of June in many countries and on other days elsewhere. It complements Mother's Day, the celebration honoring mothers.

Asics Shoes said...

It is celebrated on the third Sunday of June in many countries and on other days elsewhere.