MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

What's so funny baby?

Sandy just can't stop smiling.

Pilit:





Letmaku:




Naughty:



I just love taking photos of Sandy. She changes every month and I want to capture every moment of it. Whenever I look at her old pictures, I feel sad because I know I could never return to that exact moment. It's really a blessing that I work from home and that I can see her whenever I want. I used to envy mothers who can still go out at night, drink coffee or just simply go to the mall after work. They still get all dressed up, looking posh and sophisticated with their sexy stilettos and expensive makeup while I work in my shorts and t-shirt, barefooted. Now, all I can think about is finish my task for the day so I can play and nap with Sandy. I can always dress up anytime, but my little Sophie won't be a baby for too long. I would hate it very much to miss out on her developments so I try to do what I can to preserve these moments. I want the both of us to take a look at these photos when she grows up so I can tell her exactly what happened that day.

Here she is eating my old breastpump.


Another photo of her playing with Papa's lens cover.



Bored and drooling:



Just plain happy:


3 comments:

moncler jackets said...

Yes,they are so funny!Thank you for sharing!It is very happy with the children.

Nike shox clearance said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

Asics Shoes said...

Specializing in funny baby onesies, baby bibs, infant t-shirts, maternity shirts, gifts for grandparents, and humorous shirts for children and adults of all.