MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Aye, she's walking.

Lately, I've been worried that Sandy is taking too long to walk on her own. We rarely allow her to crawl on the floor (my bad) because I'm scared that she might hit her head or whatever. One weekend, we got Sandy a playmat so we can encourage her to walk. It was a good decision on our part. She loved the idea of being on her own and started crawling for the first 30 minutes. I had no idea she can crawl that fast! Then she stood up on her own and started walking slowly to get her doll. I was trying very hard not to touch her. Finally, I can watch TV while she's playing lol.

Below are her most recent pictures syempre pwede bang makalimutan. :)

Sandy loves to say Hi!




Riding in her car


Taking pictures


This is her favorite past time before she goes to sleep.


Ang kulet ng tawa

2 comments:

Rosetta Stone said...

Looking at her, and can grow slowly walking felt very happy

nike shox said...

wow,perfect site,I love reading your interesting article.thank you~