MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

November 16, 2003

Four years ago, we were talking about a friend when you suddenly took my hand and with your i-mean-business face, asked me to marry you. I still remember it like it was only yesterday. I was shocked and thought you were joking. I mean, who makes marriage proposals in a fire exit? Only you, my love. And I won't change a thing.

Happy third year anniversary Bebi! You're still the best thing that ever happened to me ;)



2 comments:

Nike shox clearance said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon

moncler jackets said...

I think these things are very well. Now the network shopping is very wise choice. Thank you for the recommended!