MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, November 23, 2006

God's little angels

I was eating lunch while watching Oprah while crying.

I rarely watch her show but nothing was on so there was nothing I can do but watch. The feature was about sex trafficking. They showed a bunch of little girls, around 7-10 years old from Cambodia and India. They are prostitutes. And did I mention that they are LITTLE girls? One scene that made me cry was the hidden camera segment.

u're-going-2-hell-pimp: you want big girl, small girl?
f*ckd up @$$h0le: ermm..you have small...small girl?
u're-going-2-hell-pimp: yes, yes we have small girl!!!! they will do all sex!!!

I was expecting 12-14 year-old girls (which already sickens me) but the 2 girls who came out are just barely 6 to 7 yrs old. They looked so little, and sweet and seem oblivious to what's about to happen. The younger girl looked a bit like my Sandy and my heart went out to her. I lost my appetite and there was a huge lump in my throat. If I remember correctly, it costs $10 for an oral sex and these little girls get 20-30 customers a day.

These girls should be playing outside. They should be in school, studying and getting ready for the big world. Instead, they are being eaten alive.

I wish I can do something about it. I really do.

7 comments:

Tiffany jewelry said...

These duties include registering your inexpensive web page hosting reseller outfit's name with the Secretary of State for your particular state, as well as subsequently opening up a bank account for the use of your new company. This might be a good time to make a decision about future incorporation.

moncler jackets said...

God's Littlest Angels is a Haitian orphanage located in the mountains above Pétion-Ville, close to the village of Fermathe.

Nike shox clearance said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

Rosetta Stone said...

Visit The Savvy Source to get parent and director comments, ratings and information on school philosophy and day-in-life at the God's Little Angels

Asics Shoes said...

The secret to God's Littlest Angels success in delivering healthy well rounded children who will bond to their forever families lies with our Volunteers.

nike shox said...

Thank you for your usefull information!thank you~

nike shox said...

wow,perfect site,I love reading your interesting article.thank you~