MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Second Month

I used to think about this month as lover's month. But since I got married, it has been replaced with "just like any other month". But don't get me wrong! It means that every day is Valentine's day in our family. NOT. We have ups and downs of course, but nothing that a great food couldn't fix.

And while I'm here, doing a personal update, let me just tell you that we found a lot where we can build our dream house! It's cheap, location is perfect and the size is just right. Which means no need to worry about where we will put all our junk. After seeing small condo units, cramped townhomes, we feel like this is the right way to go. I know it's too early and we're not even sure if we will get it, but it's nice to have something to look forward to you know?

So there you go. A great start this year and it's only February. ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right! February is just a normal month and we should love each another all year. To me Valentine´s has become a very commercial day, where evry single feel lonely.

Anonymous said...

I think all month should be lover's month.

Anonymous said...

you are right because of house work, kids and social life we dont get time for furthure studies and our expectation stays inside.this is good solution...thanx for sharing it...

Stock Photography said...

i think all day ,every month and all moment should lover's.

Anonymous said...

Twelve months throughout the year have their own characteristics. I do not like in February because of cold.But in February lovers festival also good.

moncler jackets said...

Twelve months throughout the year have their own characteristics. I do not like in February because of cold.But in February lovers festival also good.Thank you for sharing!

asics shoes said...

You write really good articles, very attractive, I feel very shocked. I hope you can continue with your work, come on!

asics shoes said...

Which means no need to worry about where we will put all our junk. After seeing small condo units, cramped townhomes, we feel like this is the right way to go.