MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, February 05, 2009

She's a Geek

This is her doing her homework in her Lola's office.

When she was younger, I often worried about having to force her to study when it's time for her to go to school. But it looks like there's nothing to be worried about. She enjoys school a lot but her favorite thing to do is to write and draw. Even if she's in the park, she brings her travel aquadoodle with her and draw while the other kids are running around.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Princess Sandy reminds me of my own royalty! haha... Kids are so cute at that age.

Anonymous said...

Princess Sandy reminds me of my own royalty! haha... Kids are so cute at that age.

Design Training said...

My prince and princess is always study on that time they are very enjoy school and playground

lawyer makati said...

Kids are really creative and so cute. My cousin really likes to draw and paint...on the walls! uh-oh..haha

website design said...

This is so adorable! Nice to see this type of picture. Really very cute.. :)

las vegas flights said...

I love to play golf for hours that’s why I m going to UAE this year for the golf vacations where I have one more option to enjoy and that is cruise vacations because their prices are really affordable. There is another reason behind it that I m tired of new york flights because it take too much to be there.

gucci shoes said...

Nice to see this type of picture. Kids are really creative and so cute.

asics shoes said...

Hi! Very glad to be able to see your post, you said well, I agree, thank you, hope to see more of your articles, continue!

asics shoes said...

It is not about the target being impossible to accomplish. It is about making it a bit realistic. Focus on shedding 1.5 kilos in a week and work towards it. Gradually, increase your target and voila. You are there. The key is to break your ultimate goal in to several small goals and try to achieve them.

columbia jackets said...

http://www.columbiaoutlet.net/
I will keep it but with reservations.