MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Sunday, February 08, 2009

V-Day Planning

Having a perfect date is easy if you're well prepared. The most important thing aside from enjoying each other's company is that you also get your money's worth. This is why online restaurant guides are created. To help you choose the best spot to spend your money and be assured that every minute will be priceless. Having said that, if you're deciding on which New York Restaurants to go to this coming Valentine's day, I suggest you take a quick visit at Villagevoice.com's restaurant guide. Read through the restaurant reviews or do a search by cuisine, by location, by features (sidewalk dining, private party, vegetarian, etc) and most importat of all, by price. Personally, I frequent these online guides when I'm planning a big dinner date or trying to host a surprise party for a friend. I just want to make sure that a restaurant has great reviews before I book them.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me and hubby don't go out at Vday. Hubby don't like to many crown at restaurants because of the event. so instead we celebrate it at home. I cook he clean the house and bring Aj to his lola for the night.

Anonymous said...

Having a perfect date is easy if you're well prepared. The most important thing aside from enjoying each others company is that you also get your money's worth. This is why online restaurant guides are created.

Anonymous said...

Great tips, but this will probably be a frugal Valentine's Day for me.

Anonymous said...

i am not married yet so will go out with my boy friend and will have some nice choco pizza as i love it

Anonymous said...

excellent blog posting and great tips i will bookmark it so i can use it later and come back when there are more updates

Anonymous said...

My wife was busy, So I was alone .:(

Anonymous said...

Well for Vday we just spent the day at home with a candlelit dinner. After that we watched a tearjerker movie. Cant get any better than that.

Anonymous said...

I just kept things simple this year and cooked at home. It was much more romantic and personal. I plan to do that in the future cause of time and cost. It is a great way to go.

Anonymous said...

I just want to make sure that a restaurant has great reviews before I book them.

Anonymous said...

We had a great day at vday! Great meal with an awesome wine in a clean and friendly restaurant. Nothing failed.

Anonymous said...

actually, since i got married (and I'm the one who has to organize the dates... lol...) AND as I live in different cities than I grew up in, I DO THE SAME.

Lists are everywhere, and yes, they are so useful.

Stock Photography said...

I have booked one restaurant for dinner after her exam and we will go that beautiful place. i hope like there place to my wife

Christian Louboutin said...

Read through the restaurant reviews or do a search by cuisine, by location, by features (sidewalk dining, private party, vegetarian, etc) and most importat of all, by price.

gucci shoes said...

I cook he clean the house and bring Aj to his lola for the night.It is a excellent blog posting!

asics shoes said...

Hi! Very glad to be able to see your post, you said well, I agree, thank you, hope to see more of your articles, continue!

asics shoes said...

To help you choose the best spot to spend your money and be assured that every minute will be priceless. Having said that, if you're deciding on which New York Restaurants to go to this coming Valentine's day, I suggest you take a quick visit at Villagevoice.com's restaurant guide.