MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, March 02, 2009

Bitten by the Party Bug

That's how I feel lately after attending two parties last week. Seeing Sandy's face light up whenever she wins or joins the party games are enough to make me want to take her to all birthday parties. I rarely enjoy these parties when she was younger and sometimes feel like it's a bother to get dressed knowing she won't enjoy it anyway. But now that she's bigger, she can appreciate the parties and won't stop re-enacting whatever it was that she learned from the party host or magician. Just see the photo below to see what I mean.

5 comments:

Design Training said...

Very nice post and cute baby in pics with her lighting face

Christian Louboutin said...

But now that she's bigger, she can appreciate the parties and won't stop re-enacting whatever it was that she learned from the party host or magician.

gucci shoes said...

I just let the flow of the words and information come out so much that I loose the purpose. It’s only after editing when I realize what I’ve done. There’s defiantly a lot of great tips here I’m going to try to be more aware of.

asics shoes said...

Hi! Very glad to be able to see your post, you said well, I agree, thank you, hope to see more of your articles, continue!

asics shoes said...

This way, you are lowering yourself esteem. You should see the good in obstacles. It is likely to face some problems. However, this should not become a cause to give up. Every failure has something good and motivational in it to teach you.