MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

An Old QOTW

1. When you see a man and woman walking together, do you automatically see them as ‘a couple’?
Yes. I even have this habit of noticing their age, fashion style, etc.

2. Is it always okay to walk along minding your own business, not bothering anyone?
Yeah, I mean why would you go out of your way to bother someone.

3. Which foods that you believe are bad for you that you stubbornly refuse to stop eating?
Bacon, bacon and bacon.

4. How would you handle these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights?
In bed cuddling my husband and daughter, tearing my hair out, not caring at all.

5. Do you easily adopt habits or phrases from the people around you?
Oh yeah. Although I'm proud of being my own person, I can't help but pick up my friends habits. I even used to think that I'm some sort of a chameleon, blending whoever I'm with. I've kicked that habit though.

6. What do you think of this situation?
~ In a checkout line at a store, someone is angrily yelling at the cashier because she’s waiting for minutes already. A long line of people are behind them with no other checkout line available. Does the angry person have a right to be yelling?
Depends what the cashier was doing. If she was busy chatting with her co-workers, I'd get all worked up too.

7. How often are you greeted by strangers in a friendly manner while walking around in public?
A couple of times especially when it's December and Christmas is just around the corner.

8. What do you think of Crocs?
Love it for my little girl. I hated the adult version until they released Alice for ladies. Now that one I would buy.

9. How long does it take you to get ready to go out?
About 30 minutes to one hour.

10. What kind of accent do you find attractive?
British. They just sound sexy!

9 comments:

640-863 said...

It is our instinct that whenever we see anything then we make a opinion about it.

70-431 said...

Interesting post..

640-822 said...

My opinions are little bit different

Debt Management said...

I can not get my usual friends. Even I used to think I'm sort of a chameleon, blending with what I am. I started this habit too.

gucci shoes said...

Although I'm proud of being my own person, I can't help but pick up my friends habits. I even used to think that I'm some sort of a chameleon, blending whoever I'm with.

asicsshoes said...

Hi! Very glad to be able to see your post, you said well, I agree, thank you, hope to see more of your articles, continue!

asics shoes said...

Hi! Very glad to be able to see your post, you said well, I agree, thank you, hope to see more of your articles, continue!

asics shoes said...

I can't help but pick up my friends habits. I even used to think that I'm some sort of a chameleon, blending whoever I'm with. I've kicked that habit though.

buy isotretinoin 5 mg online said...

The side effect of buy isotretinoin 5 mg online is dry lips and mouth, minor swelling of the eyelids or lips, crusty skin, nosebleeds, upset stomach, or thinning of hair may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.