MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Online Shopping Again

Ever since I promised myself to stop shopping online, I've been ignoring the sale alerts on my inbox. However, my sister-in-law found out how cheap everything is in the Internet so she asked me if I can help her shop. Being a good in-law, I've decided to help her even if I was too busy. NOT! Of course, I'd love any reason to shop even if it's not mine. The thrill of adding one item to another to a virtual shopping cart is so exhilarating it keeps me awake for hours. This is a good thing because after spending hours doing online shopping, I'd be so wide awake that I'm more than happy to work even if everyone is already asleep.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol That's funny. have you seen Confessions of a Shopaholic?

Stock Photography said...

i have never shopping online because i can't believe online product they cheat with us.

gucci outlet online store said...

I think buy on the net is a kind of fun! It can save our time!

asics shoes said...

Hi! Very glad to be able to see your post, you said well, I agree, thank you, hope to see more of your articles, continue!

asics shoes said...

Being a good in-law, I've decided to help her even if I was too busy. NOT! Of course, I'd love any reason to shop even if it's not mine. The thrill of adding one item to another to a virtual shopping cart is so exhilarating it keeps me awake for hours.