MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Letsugas

I haven't slept in 8 months. Well, I usually sleep 4 hrs tops and that's when I'm lucky. Last night almost topped my list of miserable nights. Sherwin and Sandy kept me awake with their simultaneous snoring and wakings. Sherwin will snore or talk in his sleep. Sandy will open her eyes thinking that daddy wants to play. Mommy will tap Sandy's pwet hoping to God that she'll fall back to sleep. Sometimes she does go back to sleep, but most of the times I have to nurse her. Am I not used to this yet? Yes, I am. But I'm probably not in a good mood last night. I promised myself that if I hear another noise from Sherwin, I'll kick him out of our room. I was just starting to doze off again when my beloved husband talked in his sleep, and my equally beloved daughter turned around to check if it's indeed daddy, talking to her. I threw Sandy's little pillow on Sherwin's head. Not sure if he understood the message but he stopped. It was like that the whole night until 5AM when Sandy decided not to sleep anymore. So there I was, having 1 to 2 hrs of sleep, almost wanting to pack my bags and leave them for good. But since I'm sleepy, I decided to play dead to all the noise and waited for Sherwin to pick up Sandy. It's his fault she's awake anyway. (he doesn't know that it's his fault though). Still, I believe I have the right to blame anyone I like coz I HAVEN'T HAD A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP IN EIGHT FREAKING MONTHS!!!

Hayyy, I'm at my wits end. I'm feeling a bit down today. It's raining and I want some cuddling, stolen kisses and whispered i-love-you's. No one's here though, except Sandy who wants to nurse all the time. I love that baby, I do! But is it too much to ask to have some time for myself?


********************************************************
disclaimer: This is just a rambling of someone who needs a very long overdue TLC. I still love my babies (s & s) so much.
********************************************************

2 comments:

moncler jackets said...

Diksyunaryong Tagalog-Ingles ni Leo James English, Kongregasyon ng Kabanalbanalang Tagapag-ligtas, Maynila, ipinamamahagi ng National Book Store, may 1583 na mga dahon, ISBN 971910550X.

Asics Shoes said...

Kung baguhan pa lamang kayo sa Wikipedia, magtanong o kausapin ang mga Tagapangasiwa (admin) o ang ibang patnugot sa pahina ng Kapihan bago baguhin ang isang artikulo.