MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Goodbye Old Cam

Sherwin has been bugging me for a long time to get him a DSLR but I kept saying no. First, we already have a digital camera and second, DSLRs are expensive. However, after seeing Sandy's photos from my friend's cam, we decided to get our own Canon 350D. It's worth it! I just love taking Sandy's pictures even if it's a bit heavy, LOL. I love this new cam because I can take nice photos even without the flash. I'm not a professional photograper though so don't expect spectacular shots. In my eyes however, any photo that has Sandy in it is already a work of art bwahaha.






3 comments:

moncler jackets said...

Camera makers love the incremental update: selling a new model with just enough enhancements that you'll be tempted to trade up. But if you own one of several Canon point-and-shoots, you can get new features, such as shooting in high-quality RAW format, measuring accurate exposures via a live histogram, and even running simple applications like games or a calendar, without having to pay for an upgrade.

Rosetta Stone said...

Very cute, the gradual process of growth likely

Asics Shoes said...

Even running simple applications like games or a calendar, without having to pay for an upgrade.