MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, December 18, 2006

another sleepless night. what's new?

I thought they were exaggerating when mothers say that they haven't slept for months.Yet here I am, telling everyone how I haven't slept for 14 months. I have an occassional 1-3 hr naps but never more. Four hours of uninterrupted sleep is a blessing while five hours straight is a dream that will never come true.

I'm overreacting, I know. But last night was one of those nights when I thought I'm gonna lose my mind. I was dizzy the whole afternoon and looking forward to a couple of hours of sleep. Sandy usually sleeps around 10:30-11:30PM but she was drooling at 8:50PM last night so I thought I'm getting my long overdue rest. However, no matter how tired or light-headed I am, I can't seem to fall asleep. Just when I was about to close my eyes at 12am, she moved and nursed for a couple of minutes. Then at exactly 1:50am, she woke up. I knew there was no way she'll go back to sleep when she started babbling, singing and finally removed her mouth to look at her pooh pillow so she can talk to him. After two hours of nursing-playing, she cried and started pulling me up, her signal for 'let's get out of the bed NOW'! So we moved from the bed to her playmat and there she played with her imaginary friends. Sherwin was sleeping in the other room while this is happening (I so envy him). After 20 minutes of playing, Sandy went to my computer and "caressed" the space between the chair and my monitor. I told myself not to freak out because she could just be trying to reach out for the monitor but couldn't. At the exact time that I noticed that her hand looked like it was actually touching something, she ran to me so fast hugging me tight. I was on the floor and she was trying her best to hold tight while looking at the computer area from time to time. That's the time I decided to wake up Sherwin. I'm scared. Awoooooh. I'm losing my mind. Maybe.

She slept around 6AM finally. You'd think I'll start sleeping then but it was still a bit dark that time and my mind was still on whoever it was that was sitting on my computer chair.

14 comments:

photobox discount code said...

Yes when you feel sleepy then sure you go to home and sleep. Moreover if you want a fresh in next morning then you need 8 hours of rest. This post learn me rest is most important for your good health.

jimmy choo said...

Your body rejuvenates and strengthens while you sleep.Sleep is the best meditation.

mac cosmetics said...

Read the fine print, because that is the easiest way that people can scam you. Look for the prices of the insurance plans and make sure that they are properly listed down. When it comes to hiring an insurance company, make sure that they are as honest as can be.

MBT Shoes said...

Do you or your love one snore at night? Does it bother you because it causes sleepless nights that resulted to your loss of concentration.

Juicy Couture Outlet Online said...

When it comes to hiring an insurance company, make sure that they are as honest as can be.

asics shoes sale said...

Why you said another sleepless night?What make you so excited.

moncler jackets said...

Thank you for sharing!This is a wonderful feeling when you go shopping.The concept has been conceived and finished the final combination.

MAC Cosmetics said...

I really like your post.Thank you to let me continuous learning everyday.

coach outlet stores said...

Thanks this made for very intresting reading. I really adore your site, the theme is extremely cool. I have visited here a number of times but never commented, just wanted to let you know… Keep up the great work!

Ray Ban sunglasses said...

thank you for the information, I will focus on this...

Peny@nurse scrubs said...

haha. That looks like a very scary situation, eh. :)

nike shox said...

Thank you for your usefull information!

Prada sunglasses sale said...

You clearly know what you are doing, you've covered so many bases.Thanks!

nike shox said...

Thank you for your usefull information!thank you~