MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Ups and downs

Long time no post! Been very tired lately due to lack of sleep and too much stress. I'm currently studying Openlaszlo so I can start some serious skinning on our app. Nakakatamad magbasa ng mga overview overview. I wanna jump directly to the design part. Ang sakit pa ng right wrist ko dahil sa mouse. Hayyy! I often find myself dying to have a break and get some expensive coffee while having nonsense chit-chat with my girlfriends. But I work from home so I usually end up playing peek-a-boo with Sandy while drinking nescafe :D.

Anyway, I'll make sure to post our most recent activities tomorrow. Here's a preview for now.

Letmaku talaga.

4 comments:

Nike shox clearance said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon

moncler jackets said...

Thank you for sharing!This is a wonderful feeling when you go shopping.The concept has been conceived and finished the final combination.

Asics Shoes said...

I think these things are very well. Now the network shopping is very wise choice. Thank you for the
recommended!

nike shox said...

wow,perfect site,I love reading your interesting article.thank you~