MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Mi Amor!

Dec 10 was Sherwin's 31st birthday. We celebrated by having dinner at Je Suis Gourmand at the Fort. Food was great. We had air-dried bacon with arugula salad, braised lamb shank and roasted veal. I forgot the exact names of the dishes so please bear with me. The place has a cozy atmosphere, softly lighted dining area and the noise level is low that you can hear each other without raising your voice. Most of the diners are foreigners and I noticed that almost all of the tables have more wine glasses than food. It made me wish that I could have 1 or 2 glasses as well. I'm still breastfeeding so my quota is about 1 glass of alcohol per day and I reached that already by ordering Heineken (how sophisticated, I know! lol) The night was very pleasant and I'd love to come back there again. Of course, dining out is always spectacular with Sherwin. ;) We both have a passion for good food (who doesn't?) and I just love watching him taste dish after dish. It could almost make my night complete. Yes, ALMOST because there's still dessert to look forward to. We had rhum and banana creme brulee and caramel souffle. It was divine! I just love sweets. In fact, next time, I'll order creme brulee again and dark chocolate souffle just for myself. Then we'll just get the assorted cold cuts and cheese and hopefully, 2-3 glasses of wine. Hayy sarap.

Happy Birthday bebi ko! Wishing to have all your dreams come true will be shooting for the moon. But I hope the day will come that you can give a speech just like William Parish (Meet Joe Black) and tell the world that you have everything that you need.

9 comments:

national tyres discount code said...

Such a nice party you arrange. I will also arrange this type of party for my son. According to me the main factor of Happy Birthday Party is food.

mac cosmetics said...

Another good source of information copper cleaning is your local hardware. Go to your favorite hardware that is selling copper roofing materials and ask them for tips on how to take care of cooper roofing. In most instances, the company that supplies hardware stores of the copper roofing materials also provides them with literatures and instructions on how to take care of these items.

mac cosmetics said...

Another good source of information copper cleaning is your local hardware. Go to your favorite hardware that is selling copper roofing materials and ask them for tips on how to take care of cooper roofing. In most instances, the company that supplies hardware stores of the copper roofing materials also provides them with literatures and instructions on how to take care of these items.

moncler jackets said...

Thank you for sharing!This is a wonderful feeling when you go shopping.The concept has been conceived and finished the final combination.

Nike shox clearance said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

MAC Cosmetics said...

happy birthday!I like to read your article. I wish you can write more better articles for us.

Asics Shoes said...

I think these things are very well. Now the network shopping is very wise choice. Thank you for the recommended!

cheap nike shox shoes said...

Thank you for your usefull information

nike shox said...

wow,perfect site,I love reading your interesting article.thank you~