MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Gaudy

I just spent an hour of my precious time getting caught up with blogs of celebrities. I knew this was bad subscribing to their blogs using my Reader. I could have finished all online tasks by that time. Anyhow, I chanced upon a celebrity blog who was very vocal with her owned jewelry. She would even mention where she got it and, distastefully, I might add, HOW MUCH she got it? Can you talk about tasteless. She should know some modesty and show discretion. Obviously, even branded clothes and designer costume jewelry doesn't make her any better than the rest of us.

Holsted Jewelers is a nice site for designer costume jewelry. You should check it out.

10 comments:

gurgle said...

Thanks for the heads up.

Celebrity blogs are usually trite and conceited, but there are the odd good one to read out there - when they appreciate the irony and their own lack of importance it's ok!

Deni said...

nice post
thanks for share

charmaine santiago said...

hi joy! just visiting

Herve Leger said...

I think this article was probably a good kick off to a potential series of articles about this topic. So many writers pretend to know what they’re talking about when it comes to this topic and in reality, very few people actually get it. You seem to grasp it though, so I think you ought to take it and run. Thanks!

gucci shoes said...

I could have finished all online tasks by that time.I like this post

asics shoes said...

Is a very good article, so I feel good for so little. Hope to see you more than the article!

gucci outlet online said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

asics shoes outlet said...

HOW MUCH she got it? Can you talk about tasteless. She should know some modesty and show discretion. Obviously, even branded clothes and designer costume jewelry doesn't make her any better than the rest of us.

Tiffany Jewelry said...

we can know a lot from Celebrity blogs . i often see their blogs.

columbia jackets said...

http://www.columbiaoutlet.net/
The price was great being that it is a Coumbia coat.