MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Just Cant Wait

Was there anything in this past week that you couldn’t wait to be done with?
+ Yes.

If so, what?
+ Design tasks, credit card bills, household chores and financial matters that need to be settled.

Did you clear it out of the way or will it face you once the new week resumes?
+ I'm a great procastinator.

Do you now know how to prevent such a thing from occurring in the future?
+ Do everything once it arrives.

6 comments:

Tiffany Jewelry said...

Is really very good advice, now really need more articles, give us more different feeling.

asics shoes said...

Is really very good advice, now really need more articles, give us more different feeling.

gucci outlet said...

This is a great post and makes me think of where I can fit in. I do a little bit of everything mentioned here and I guess I have to find my competitive advantage.

asics shoes outlet said...

Regency graduates are recognized and sought after throughout the United States. She is just seeking approval from her parents and then Im sure it's going to be off to Michigan!!!

tiffany and co outlet online said...

I think your blog post was secretly a awesome beginning to a potential series of blog posts about this topic.Thank you for sharing this information, hope you can often see after the information, get more people to useful things, continue to...

discount north face jackets said...

http://www.discountnorthface.net
which means you will really feel snug and cozy in the winter