MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness #59

Questions By: Anonymous Lass

1.) Do you/Did you ever have a piggy bank shaped like a pig? What do you keep your spare change in?
Before. Now, I just them in a can.

2.) Be honest. Have you ever stolen anything before?
No

3.) Would it be more awkward to be walked in on during sex by your parents or your children?
Since I'm a parent, I hope my kids wont walk in on us.

4.) How comfortable would you be at a nude beach? Would you keep your clothes on, keep it modest or bare it all?
Keep it modest.

5.) Where is a place that seems fun and sexy to get it on at but in reality probably wouldn't work out very well?
Park?

6.) Do you have sex less in the summer because of the hot temperatures?
No.

7.) Have you ever had a dream that was in black and white?
Yes.

Bonus) When you have a naughty dream, most often is it usually your partner in the dream with you or someone else?
Someone else :P

9 comments:

gurgle said...

I had an awesome piggy bank with a proper pig till my little brother went and smashed it to steal the money!

Modelagentur Greens said...

I have a cousin who wants to seriously study being a beautician - she wants to study hair and make-up - a cosmetology school! There are cosmotology schools she can possibly enter for sure.Regency is the fastest growing beauty school in the country. Regency has expanded from two Minnesota schools in 2002 to almost 30 campuses across nine states, with continued growth underway for next year.

Modelagentur Greens said...

I just spent an hour of my precious time getting caught up with blogs of celebrities. I knew this was bad subscribing to their blogs using my Reader. I could have finished all online tasks by that time. Anyhow, I chanced upon a celebrity blog who was very vocal with her owned jewelry. She would even mention where she got it and, distastefully, I might add, HOW MUCH she got it? Can you talk about tasteless.

Rosetta Stone said...

This Wednesday weird, also very magical, many things
Getting your forms

asics shoes said...

Is really very good advice, now really need more articles, give us more different feeling.

gucci outlet online said...

I really like what you have posted here, it is a very well written and great article that gets right to the point. You could use a little reworking of the blog layout though, but the design is overall very nice. Great job, Thanks!

asics shoes outlet said...

The princess is turning four next month and we still don't know what to do on her birthday. We have decided not have a party for her because she will have her big party when she turns 7. She still hasn't told us what she wants as a birthday gift. I'm sure it will be a very quick preparation for her celebration.

Tiffany Jewelry said...

the answers will be different from polple. and what will they mean?

bridge engineering said...

This is interesting.