MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Month-Long Birthday Celebration

Turning 30 has never been this happy or expensive. I've been celebrating with friends and family for the whole month now and even if I get to spend, I'm happy I get to celebrate it with them. It seems my party will extend up to July though. I haven't met my Mommy Blogger friends (MBAP) for a celebration. It is good that I share my birthday month with three other mommies - Jane, Jacqui and Jody - so we get to share in the treat too :)

6 comments:

asics shoes said...

Is a very good article, so I feel good for so little. Hope to see you more than the article!

gucci outlet online store said...

I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one.Thank you for your sharing,your post let me know a lot of information and knowledge.

asics shoes said...

I've been celebrating with friends and family for the whole month now and even if I get to spend, I'm happy I get to celebrate it with them. It seems my party will extend up to July though.

gucci outlet said...

Good article you post! It enlarge my knowlege on the point!Thank You for the post. I love to read interesting post that has knowledge to impart. I hope to read more articles from you and in return I will post also my articles in the forum so that others can benefit from it. Keep up the good work!

Tiffany Jewelry said...

here we also have the culture of "Month-Long Birthday Celebration". congratulations.

Sun Tzu said...

First of all Happy Birthday to You ! you are successfully completed your 30 years. I always like to celebrate my birthdays with family and friends.