MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, June 01, 2009

Too Much Time

... in my hands today. But I've slaved away for so long in the last four years so I'm taking a break and not worry about finding projects yet. To prove how carefree I plan to be today, here's my to-do list:

  • Watch Gossip Girl Season 2, episode 19-24 online
  • Download movies that I've been dying to see and want to see again
  • Read ebooks while lying down on the bed with Sandy
  • Don't open my emails.
  • Visit Facebook, Twit all day and order a double cheeseburger from McDonalds.

    3 comments:

    asics shoes said...

    Is really very good advice, now really need more articles, give us more different feeling.

    gucci outlet said...

    I really enjoyed this post. You describe this topic very well. I really like your blog and I will definetly bookmark it! Keep up the super posts!

    columbia jackets said...

    http://www.columbiaoutlet.net/
    Overall the jacket was quite nice.