MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Paintball Gear

I received a call from my favorite cousin reminding about his 21st birthday next week. He said that since he's my favorite and vice versa, I should be the first to give him a present. And not just any gift, he specifically told me that he wants to receive a paintball gun package. He even gave me the url to Zephyrpaintball.com so I can check out what they have to offer. At first glance, I was shocked that a big grown man would ask something as expensive as a 1 star Nitro Kit ($249.98) but after browsing through the site, I found plenty of affordable items for all paintball addicts like him. I'm choosing between a Goggle, a Maddog Designz harness or a pair of elbow pads. They all cost below $35 which is not bad considering that all their items have free shipping. I'll make sure to bookmark this site because once my other cousin finds out what I bought for his big brother, he'll make sure that he gets his share as well. Good thing their birthdates are six months away.

8 comments:

Debbie said...

The electric paintball marker helps the gun to shoot faster. Paintball is a very fun sport.

gucci outlet online store said...

I love the way we relate to you, can see you the feeling of the family is very good!

asics shoes said...

Thank you for sharing, you're right, you're just for me is very useful. I really like your post.

asics shoes said...

They all cost below $35 which is not bad considering that all their items have free shipping. I'll make sure to bookmark this site because once my other cousin finds out what I bought for his big brother, he'll make sure that he gets his share as well. Good thing their birthdates are six months away.

gucci outlet said...

I really like what you have posted here, it is a very well written and great article that gets right to the point. You could use a little reworking of the blog layout though, but the design is overall very nice. Great job, Thanks!

The North Face Jackets said...

Good post,I like it very much.

Cheap coach handbags said...

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.

discount designer bags said...

When you buy discount designer bags you are assured of getting a genuine article. coach diaper bags are the perfect choice for a gift. coach poppy bags Do you know someone who would 'just die' for an Italian coach tote bags? purchasing discount sunglasses online is your answer