MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Girl's Bestfriend

Every woman I know loves to accessorize. Whether it's the real thing, vintage or costume jewelry, accessories are the best way to upgrade your look whatever it is that you're wearing.

Let me share with you my favorite jewelry shop, Holsted Jewelers. They have an amazing collection of all kinds of jewelry from designer inspired to total looks, to personalized to vintage, to bridal gifts and many more. Their diamonds may not be real but the designs are exquisite it's like wearing the real thing.

Cocktail rings are the rage these days and here are the ones that I'm putting on my wishlist.



I am also loving these cheap but very fab charms for bracelets or necklaces.


Lastly, some more items that caught my eye under the Vintage Look category.


Holsted Jewelers have been providing exclusively designed jewelries, gifts and accessories since 1971. If you are shopping for gifts or treating yourself, their affordable jewelry is enough to make someone smile today.

10 comments:

Jazz Jewelers said...

Some time i will buy costume jewelry to get design ideas for my jewelry

asics shoes said...

Is a very good article, so I feel good for so little. Hope to see you more than the article!

asics shoes said...

They have an amazing collection of all kinds of jewelry from designer inspired to total looks, to personalized to vintage, to bridal gifts and many more. Their diamonds may not be real but the designs are exquisite it's like wearing the real thing.

gucci outlet said...

Thank You for the post. I love to read interesting post that has knowledge to impart. I hope to read more articles from you and in return I will post also my articles in the forum so that others can benefit from it. Keep up the good work!

windermere florida home said...

Over here you have described really useful stuff on the friends of girls, it is such a good information that you have posted over here. So thanks for this wonderful information.

Cheap Designer Handbags said...

Good post,I like it very much.

Cheap coach handbags said...

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.

discount designer bags said...

When you buy discount designer bags you are assured of getting a genuine article. coach diaper bags are the perfect choice for a gift. coach poppy bags Do you know someone who would 'just die' for an Italian coach tote bags? purchasing discount sunglasses online is your answer

Anonymous said...

I believe you’ve made certain pleasant points in the topic likewise. I guess you should not stop with this; I would like to see more of your submissions.
send christmas flowers mexico | send christmas flowers south africa

Wedding Car Hire said...

I believe that shopping is one of the most favorite activity for every girls, over here you have discussed about friends of the girls i think this is really good friends and best way to spent their time.