MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How Many of Your Needs Are Being Met?

Want to feel bad about yourself? Then you should take this test below. Apparently, none of my needs are being met even if I honestly feel like I'm doing okay. I did enjoy it, don't get me wrong. It's not everyday that you get an advice from Oprah you know. Try it. I want to see how your results might differ from mine.




None of Your Needs Are Being Met



Needs not being met: Physiological, love, safety, esteem, and self-actualization needs



While it may seem surprising to you, none of your core needs are being met.

You are not getting enough fuel to keep you going, and it's hindering every aspect of your life.



Go back to square one. Work on getting enough rest, eating right, and even exercising.

To be happy and fulfilled, your physical needs like food and sleep need to be taken care of.

7 comments:

Xbox Live Membership said...

I would say this happens many a times with many of us because the ultimate and the common reason is we lack in confidence.

asics shoes said...

A good post, is worth to recommend the thread, hope can see your post.

asics shoes said...

BARNES & NOBLE: A Little Princess (Sandy Creek Edition) by Frances Hodgson Burnett - Save with New Lower Prices on Millions of Books.

gucci outlet said...

There’s defiantly a lot of great tips here I’m going to try to be more aware of.I’m very glad that a writer like you invests your time in a meaningful and useful way.I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great blog.

Moncler Online Store said...

These are truly a great article where you can share with us. Sometimes it can be, depending on the similarities between their thinking and this information is really great to share with us.

North Face Apex Jacket said...

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.

North Face Denali said...

North Face Denali is often a San Francisco based company that was established in 1968. North Face Denali Jacket designed, manufactured