MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tagaytay Highlands Outing with the MBAPs

There are so many things that happened so I'm just gonna do my best to summarize it. First, if you're not familiar with the term MBAPs, it means Mommy Bloggers Association of the Philippines. It's not really official, I'm sure there are plenty of groups for mommy bloggers out there. Our founder, the B!tch Goddess, came up with the name while she was high on sugar and the name stuck to our little group since then.

So back to our summer getaway, we started the event with a basketball tournament for the daddies. It was a perfect idea because they all bonded after the game. While they were playing, the mommies were either taking photos/videos, chatting with each other and looking after the kids.


IMG_7534
The Dads after the basketball.

... to be continued.

8 comments:

muay thai training said...

Though it was not an official meet and not a tough competition to organize the basketball tournament but all the daddies enjoyed it from the depth of their heart and even mommies were asking interest in it by taking the pics and arranging everything.

asics shoes said...

Thank you for sharing, you're right, you're just for me is very useful. I really like your post.

gucci shoes said...

Yes, every thing we should never familiar, it is natural to familiar with the rules.

asics shoes said...

I'm sure there are plenty of groups for mommy bloggers out there. Our founder, the B!tch Goddess, came up with the name while she was high on sugar and the name stuck to our little group since then.

gucci outlet said...

This is a great post and makes me think of where I can fit in. I do a little bit of everything mentioned here and I guess I have to find my competitive advantage.

North Face Jackets On Sale said...

Good post,I like it very much.

Cheap coach handbags said...

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.

discount designer bags said...

When you buy discount designer bags you are assured of getting a genuine article. coach diaper bags are the perfect choice for a gift. coach poppy bags Do you know someone who would 'just die' for an Italian coach tote bags? purchasing discount sunglasses online is your answer