MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Twilight Character









Rosalie

Beautiful and vicious, many people admire you or fear you. You tend to be a little self-centered, but hey, it IS all about you right?

Nice! Finally, an answer that I can be proud of mwahahahaha. Seriously, I do feel like I'm vain and self-centered when I was single. But once you become a mother, there's just no way that you can think of yourself before your child. So you could say I've grown up a lot. Still vain, though. Some things are hard to change.

5 comments:

asics shoes said...

Is a very good article, so I feel good for so little. Hope to see you more than the article!

asics shoes said...

But once you become a mother, there's just no way that you can think of yourself before your child. So you could say I've grown up a lot. Still vain, though. Some things are hard to change.

gucci outlet said...

I really like what you have posted here, it is a very well written and great article that gets right to the point. You could use a little reworking of the blog layout though, but the design is overall very nice.

Cheap Designer Handbags said...

These are truly a great article where you can share with us. Sometimes it can be, depending on the similarities between their thinking and this information is really great to share with us.

North Face Apex Jacket said...

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.